Sunday, June 28, 2009
New Shirt: Old Issues
I decided to make a new shirt today...I've had the pattern for awhile, but had not even cut the tissue out. Again, I struggled with what size I should cut out as they all seem to be different and the sizes on the back never are accurate to your measurements. I settled on size 10 and went to work. I tried it (before putting the neck elastic in) and the bottom edge was too tight over my new belly and rump. Arrggghhh! I ended up ripping out the side seams 6 1/2 inches up and making "vents"....it fits now and I'm happy, but it took all bloody day to finish.