Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scrappy Quilt

Finally, I am making progress on some of my projects and this is just one of many that I have been picking away at over that last few months. This is all laid out on the bed a week or so ago. I've sewn it together and today I pre-washed the border/binding/backing fabric so, I'm ready to go on that. This quilt really is all scraps except the borders. I love looking at it and seeing dresses, shirts, skirts, a kimono....I'll post a pic of it with it's borders on soon.

I'm disappointed in my blogging right now....I want to write daily, but I just seem to run out of time...yeah, yeah, I know....this is mere minutes, but sometimes I don't even have the energy to boot up the computer. (plus, I'd rather be sewing!!)

No comments: