Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Very Happy.



















I was VERY grumpy this morning (see the earlier post) and took that grumpy to work. Tried to discuss the whole shrinkage issue and finally decided to drop it as I wasn't going to "win".....in other words I was going to be wrong no matter what...I got over it, but I was ready to come home and there I found my mom and hubs and that made me very happy.

I just returned from a walk with my hubs and dogs and that too made me very happy.

We had leftovers, so not making dinner and the low number of dishes to wash made me happy.

I got to do some hand-piecing and that made me happy.

I don't have to go to work tomorrow and that makes me very happy.

I get to work in my garden tomorrow and that makes me happy.

Sooooo much to be grateful for.....

No comments: