Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Busy, Busy, Busy.

I have officially worked for almost 12 hours today on school. Yes, I drove two hours and talked to my mom and ate dinner and I did some chores while the printer was printing "stuff" for school, but ultimately this whole day was about work, work, work, and no play....in fact, all the work didn't even get done (dishes are in the sink and so forth).

I took this photo a few mornings back and I hope that I will continue to be able to steal minutes here and there to enjoy the world around me. It doesn't feel like fall yet, but I know that in a blink of an eye the world will be gray and the trees bare and I don't want to wake up one day and realized I missed it.

No comments: