Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rooster?

I think this little one might be a rooster and I think he might be a little mean. I also think I can forgive him some issues after the trauma of inhabiting a box with three other live chicks and 22 dead ones. Who wouldn't be a little messed up after that?

Speaking of messed up: I'm frazzled, ya'll. I'm officially a month behind on my thesis deadlines. I should be finishing Ch. 3 this week, but I'm still working on Ch. 2. I'm getting everything else done, but sometimes there just isn't any time left over to work on the thesis. I've basically refused to neglect my other duties...humans, goats, cats, dogs, plants, and now chicks...they all take priority over thesis. As it should be!

No comments: