Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Catching Up to do...

My goal is to write everyday....EVERY day. Seems I'm not capable of that...I'm adjusting to a new schedule, I will now only work three days a week and SURELY I can find time to write more frequently. The weather turned up cold and rainy and has been that way for several days. I always find myself in a funk on gray, cold days despite the constant internal pep talk I give myself over and over, I simply can't overcome the depression that seeps in when I don't see the sun. Next week of supposed to be warm and sunny and I suspect I will feel much better.

I don't have much to say right now, I just wanted to get back to writing again. The skies are gray but I am determined to have a "good" day.

No comments: