Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to go



A
couple of weeks ago I busted my butt cleaning my sewing/crafting lair and now I have this paw of a left hand and can't do much of anything because it is stiff and achy. I was so excited to get everything organized but I was particulary proud of my recycling of some jelly jars that my friend Monica brought me. She may be more frugal than I am and she couldn't figure out what to do with these jars. She brought them to me and they sat around long enough that I almost put them in my recycling bin and then my genius kicked in...no more spools of thread jumping loose and rolling around the room. I just wish I could do some sewing today...maybe.




No comments: