Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally Finished....


My hubby left for a 12 day vacation with his dad (more on that later maybe) so I have some time on my hands. My mom, whose school is closed because of the swine flu, called and offered to come help me quilt and together we finished the quilting....all that is left is the binding and this one will be truly finished. We put it on the frame at the end of January and I am proud of how quickly we got it done.
My best guess is that this quilt top is at least 10 years old, so for it to finally be finished is awesome. That was my goal for this year, to finish the unfinished, but I've started more projects that are now on the unfinished list....one step forward two or three steps back...hopefully this success will get me moving on the next unfinished project....sadly, today I have to mow the lawn.

No comments: