Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

"I ain't missing you at all..."



The hubby left on Thursday and here it is Sunday and I'm missing him terribly. I can't understand why this is any different than when he is gone for work for days at a time, but it is different. Maybe it is just the dreary gray weather that is bringing me down and making me feel lonely. Who knows....I have a lot to do and some very exciting projects to work on, but I mostly just wander from room to room aimless.

This morning, I've read a bit, surfed a bit, had breakfast, washed dishes, washed windows (yeah, I don't understand that either) and now I sit here blogging instead of pulling out a project to work on. I am going to go down to the sewing room soon, but my head and heart are heavy....stupid gray clouds!

No comments: