Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Very Own Bluebird

Yes, he has a beak....my photos always suck because I am trying to take them at night under a lamp and they are all yellow and crazy. Oh well, I don't claim to be a photographer....

I designed this little blue bird for a quilt I've got in mind. Mom and I are making our own little shop hop this summer since we didn't participate in the official shop hop this past spring. Tomorrow we will hop to one shop only (because neither of us have gotten paid yet). We made rules for the hop: you have to have a pattern and you can only spend $10 in any one shop. Hopefully this will keep me from doing "random" shopping, ie. falling in love with a piece of fabric, buying it, and then sitting on it for years.

No comments: