Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Geez Louise....


Where did those couple of weeks go? Seriously, we've been busy, but not THAT busy.
I feel like I need to do an update of sorts....how about a list?

1. The house is clean
2. The lawn is mowed
3. I made a pattern for a skirt and then made two of them
4. I pieced 15 Nine Patches for a new quilt (utilitarian, of course) for our bedroom
5. I'm working with diamonds for the first time and that is exciting.
6. We've been drawing and re-drawing house plans and it looks like we will be building a house in the next year or so.
7. we went to see OKGO in Dallas a few nights back and that was fun
8. we've taken a few steps forward on the bathroom remodel, BUT we took several more backward too when we punctured a water pipe and had to tear out newly installed and textured drywall to fix the leak ! POO
9. I read The Gravedigger's Daughter by Joyce Carol Oates

I'll try to get back on track soon, but life just gets in the way sometimes.


No comments: