Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Home Again.....


There truly is no place like home. I can't tell you how happy I am to have a chore-list a mile long, laundry piled to my eyeballs, and a completely overgrown yard. Sounds stupid, but it gives me purpose and a mission and a goal to accomplish. Vacation is fine, but after awhile I just can't be idle anymore, I need to work.

We are still battling with the HOA over the house, and some issues have come up with the showing of this house (unscheduled showings, lights left on, and a cat locked in a closet!), but it is nice to tackle the battles from our own home. The above picture is the model home we visited on this trip....Imagine this squished down to one story with a stone exterior....that is the dream house we are battling to build.

No comments: