Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday's Project

This is what I worked on yesterday. Since you all know I'm a stinky photographer I won't even apologize for the crappy photo, but hopefully after I quilt it I can get a better one.

I have decided that anything new that I start this summer has to fit two criteria. 1. It has to have a point and a purpose (ie. this wall hanging was chosen and created specifically to hang in this space in my sewing room). 2. It has to be do-able this summer.

I'm making two exceptions: The Elizabeth Crockett Quilt and the Farmer's Wife....I intend for those to be WIPs in the upcoming months. There is no way I could finish either in just a couple of months. Other than those two quilts, everything else either has to be a "finish" or do-able. I can't handle the burden of my UFOs anymore! With that said, I haven't taken a single stitch today and it is already 4pm and I still need to make a trip to the grocery store. BLECK!

No comments: