Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Are you sick of this project yet?

If you aren't sick of it yet, I surely am! Today, I was in a funk. Nothing looked right and I ran out of paint again and it was 104 and crazy windy and I was grumpy and disappointed and frustrated.

Finally, I think the painting is done, now that I've single-handedly destroyed the ozone over Hood county, TX (or have they debunked that too?). And I bought some plants to pot and I made a fun little succulent garden in an old galvanized thing (I don't know what it was supposed to be, we used if for dog water). There is still work to do, but I can see that maybe it will be as cute as I envisioned and if it isn't, well, so what? I'm sure I'l get over it and move on. I always do.

No comments: