Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I've not checked in lately, just too busy, but all is well. I've written and submitted my 15 page prospectus (plan) for my thesis. After I get feedback on that I will begin the real writing.

I've been crocheting and quilting (and now I'm binding)...the creative stuff will have to wait because right now I need the methodical, mindless tasks...it works like therapy for me because I need to turn my head off and not think.

Today was a beautiful day....spent it with my Mom and my dog. Don't even try to convince me that diamonds are a girl's best friend....I beg to differ and will take a dog over diamonds any day. (And yes, I was driving while taking the picture.)

No comments: