Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Therapy

I've kind of hit a wall....you know the one that knocks you down on your rump and you just sit there stunned. I'm suffering from a case of the "I don't want to"s and even worse I just can't think. Even when I force myself to sit down at the computer, nothing comes out. I have a short 1 page thing to write for Tuesday and I have to present my research for my final paper in class that day too and I don't know if I can do either one. So, today I decided to stop fighting it and I went shopping with my mom and after I hit "publish post" I'm taking a shower and settling down for a while with what I have come to think of as my Therapy Blanket. I can crochet without thinking....

No comments: