Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Greeting from Owl Tree Farm





Just popping in to say Hi...so, "Hi!" I hope everyone had a delightful holiday with their family. We spent Christmas eve at my sister's where the Muffin opened her prezzies and played and played....the grown-ups played a long game of Monopoly which quickly got confusing and complicated with players asking for and offering "immunity" on various properties.....too much for my brain to hold.


Yesterday was spent the day here, at home with my Mom. We had snacks, watched Stand By Me, worked on a puzzle and just generally enjoyed our day! Super duper....my kind of day.

Bet you can't guess what my present is......??? That is some super top-secret wrapping, yeah? I asked for new muck boots....

The sun is shining now and I'm going outside to enjoy it. Have a great day!

No comments: