Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Busting my Butt, Brocolli, and other Business

Hey Ya'll, just thought I'd pop in an say HI. I've been busting my butt for three days now...I've got writing due tomorrow and my thesis committee meeting. I'm actually still not finished for the night, but I needed a break for a bit.

My mom stopped by with a package for when I needed a break....Dr. P, cherry sours, and a yummy magazine. I'm devouring the cherry sours, but I cannot drink Dr. P so late in the day...I have to get up early! I totally plan on a hot bath later with my magazine.

In gardening news, we have brocolli coming up like crazy, but no sign of those silly eggplants. Maybe it is a case of "the watched seed never sprouts." Who knows, but it is fun to watch how fast they grow.

No comments: