I haven't quite accomplished all that I wanted to this month, but I've made a lot of progress. I spent a good part of today in the sewing room and got a few things "finished." I've finished a couple of tops this month and I'm pretty sick of BLUE....I had a bundle of 2 1/2 inch strips left and thought I would zip up a jelly roll race quilt (minus the jelly roll) I got to the first long seam and got bored....Seriously, that is the most boring thing I've ever done sewing. I'm still half thinking about dumping it in the trash....especially since it will need borders to be anything close to lap size (my strips weren't all WOF and it won't be very long or wide).
|Pretty sure this needs sashing, so I can't quite finish it yet.|
|This is an original bag pattern I'm working on....I think I'll sell the bags, not the pattern though. I enjoy the embellishing|
|This is Hootie McHootster. I've complete the pattern for him today...I just need to proofread and get some printed.|
|One of my goals for this month and next are to get a little bit better staging and taking pictures and then using iPhoto to tweak them. I think I did okay on this one.|