Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Forgive me internet for I have sinned, It has been 14 days since my last blog-post

Lots of ups and downs in the last two weeks. My depression has really ramped up...weather+job=blueness unparalled. I have had some good days...I planted our onions, potatoes, and strawberries on Valentine's day. That was a beautiful day and then I promptly got sick with a cold for the weekend. I've suspended my yoga classes that I've taught for the last few months, because I feel like I need to spend some time healing myself. I've been running and walking the days daily and practicing yoga just for me, I need to go inward more. Especially since I have officially resigned from my job and will be officially unemployed in a few months. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe I'll figure it out soon.

No comments: