Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My little corner of techno-hell









I've been home for three days now working on a paper...15 pages required and though I've gone over that I'm not quite finished saying what I need to say. This rough draft is due on Thursday....I haven't even started on the rough draft that is due Tuesday. My eyes are bugging out from staring at all this technology, but I'm not sure what I would do without it. Never thought I would say this, but the iPad is saving my life reading PDF files! I'm developing a Love/Hate thing with it.....too many hours and I've got iPad-itis. I'm going to bed with a real book.....still boring research, but at least it has real pages and smells musty like it is supposed to.....

No comments: