Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Sunday in Bed


I decided to work from bed today. I wasn't sick or anything, just feeling drained. I have some aches and pains that feel flu-like, but I know they are just the byproducts of stress and anxiety....I love that I had the option to work in bed because taking a whole day off just can't be done. I love WIFI and laptops and iPads...it could only have been better if I hadn't had work to do. I can't wait for the next day when I can just while away the day reading a good book.

As you can see I had some moral support, but he got bored after awhile. It seems he thinks Feminist Theory is pretty boring and I would tend to agree. Eventually he abandoned me altogether, but that was okay because his little paws kept noodling with my iPad screen....

No comments: