Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pajamas Times Five


I went a little crazy with slashing the stash. Thursday I made five pairs of pajama bottoms and used 13.1 yards of fabric. I'm not sure I needed five new pairs, but I did need new ones.
(I have some kind of crazy infatuation with clotheslines)

Five.

I have to confess that when I came home from work on Friday, I had eight new yards of fabric. In my defense it was the last two yards of four fabrics that I've had my eye on for awhile now. You know if I hadn't bought them then they would have been gone forever and I would have had to deal with regret....I try to avoid regret at all costs, so I came home with eight yards, but I used 13.1 and I only brought home 8, so I'm still down 5 yards. RIght? Does that get a Woo Hoo?

No comments: