Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

So far, so good

I am actually getting some sewing done these days and I finished another Fiona 2 Button Scarf (they are a bit addicting..Thanks to Fiber Flux for the free pattern).

Fiona Scarf

From the Blue Scrap bin....a finished Turning 20 top (though I didn't use 20 and I didn't actually use the right measurements either). 

#3 for January: 9 String blocks.

The in-laws are here and the hubs and FinL stay in the garage all day. I'm just doing my normal stuff....working, chores, cleaning, cooking, cleaning, chores, chores, chores......Today I did a load of sewing and I'll share that as soon as I have a pic to go with it, but suffice it to say, the stash is getting SLASHED! WHOOOO HOOOOO.



No comments: