Daily rambles about quilting, gardening, reading, cooking and just plain old being.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hard Day's Work

Another hard day of demo and I was very sad to see my mosiac tile go...Sadly, it had to as removing the tub broke up the edge. This was my first tile job...I taught myself using instructions I found on the internet. Yeah, internet! I was really proud of doing the work myself, the physical work and the figuring out part.

Even though I love the mosiac look I'm not up for laying all those little bitty pieces again, so I think we are going to go with slate, dark black/gray/earthy slate....we will see what we end up with since I wake up each morning with a different idea of what I want the end result to look like. This morning there was green in the vision...this evening? No green!

No comments: